The Most Scenic Drives in America
Availability: In stock
The all-in-one trip planner and travel guide will steer you down the most scenic road every time. From Florida’s Road to Flamingo to Hawaii’s Oahu Coastal Loop…from British Columbia’s Sea to Sky Highway to Cape Cod’s Sandy Shores…each featured road trip is pictured in stunning full color and described in vivid text, keyed to an easy-to-follow map. Whether you choose a drive in a far corner of the continent or a back road in your own state, this book is your ticket to North America’s most beautiful byways.
- 120 awe-inspiring drives journeying through America’s most breathtaking landscapes.
- Drives are grouped in four pictured-packed sections: Western, Mountain, Central, and Eastern states and provinces.
- Each route includes a detailed, easy-to-use map.
- Discover drives featuring some of Canada’s most stunning destinations.
- Handy Trip Tip sidebars include: mileage, best season to travel, nearby attractions, special events and “learn more” contact information including website addresses.
- Star Routes offers thumbnail sketches of shorter but especially scenic roads located in the same region as the main tours.
- Additional boxes highlight distinctive characteristics of the areas, including local plants, animals, customs, foods, and a variety of historical events.
- Format: Hardcover
- Dimensions: 10” x 10”
- SKU#: 51151
- ISBN-13: 978-1606523582
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest
- Publication Date: 2012
- Pages: 400