Pumpkin Cookbook (2017)
Availability: In stock
Taste of Home Pumpkin Cookbook 2017 is a collection of heartwarming recipes that brings autumn’s iconic ingredient to all your favorite drinks, breads, cakes, pies, even soups and casseroles—plus much more. You’ll fall in love with seasonal superstars like sensational Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars, down-home Pumpkin Cranberry Bread Pudding, heirloom Potato Pumpkin Mash, and soul-soothing Pumpkin-Chorizo Bow Ties. Here’s to sugar, (pumpkin) spice and everything nice!
- 112 cozy fall recipes—harvest snacks, easy breads, dinner favorites, brunch must-haves and more!
- 8 chapters: Breakfast & Brunch; Cakes & Cupcakes; Main Dishes, Soups & Sides; Cookies & Bars and more.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times, plus complete Nutrition Facts provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 51564
- ISBN-13: 074820087220-11
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2017
- Pages: 130