Plant Based Health Cookbook
Availability: In stock
Research has proven that plant-based eating can help you lose weight, live longer and prevent diabetes, cancer, heart disease and many other health issues. Plant-Based Cooking for Everyone gives you all the tools you need to make this healthier way of eating work for you. Featuring beautiful photographs and simple shopping and cooking tips, this comprehensive cookbook makes it easy to nourish your brain and body with grains, beans, vegetables and other delicious whole foods. You’ll also find sample meal plans to help you put it all together. So, feeding yourself and your family wonderfully delicious and highly nutritious meals and snacks has never been easier.
- 150+ tasty reader-approved recipes such as Breakfast Parfaits, Chocolate Cupcakes and Grilled Corn Hummus Tostadas
- 14 chapters: Plant-Based Super Foods; Breakfast & Smoothies; Burgers, Sandwiches & Wraps; Vegetable Mains; Pasta & Noodles; Starters, Sides & Snacks; Desserts and more!
- 10 sample meal plans for different health and lifestyle needs.
- Easy additions and substitutions for those who aren’t ready to give up meat completely—as well as for those who want to go fully vegan
- An A-Z food arsenal to manage and prevent more than 50 common ailments, from asthma to osteoporosis.
- A new introduction explaining how whole food plant-based eating promotes health and prevents and/or reverses diseases.
- Pro tips throughout make preparing these filling & flavorful dishes easier than ever.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 8” x 10”
- SKU#: 6203A
- ISBN-13: 9781621455783
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest
- Publication Date: 2021
- Pages: 320