Plant Based Health Basics
Nourish your body & brain, and prevent diseases, simply by changing your diet! It’s easy with Plant Based Health Basics, the all-new wellness book from Reader’s Digest. This A-Z comprehensive guide highlights over 40 superstar foods packed with disease-zapping nutrients that can boost your brain health. You’ll also discover which foods can manage and prevent more than 55 common ailments, from asthma to osteoporosis. Plus, with a whole section featuring 88 delicious disease-combating recipes, you’ll see that eating for good health is a cinch!
Availability: In stock
- An A-Z guide to the powerful disease-zapping nutrients in more than 40 superstar foods, from apples to winter squash, with tips on how to maximize their dietary benefits and tasty ways to include them in your daily diet.
- A specific food arsenal to manage and prevent more than 50 common ailments, from asthma to osteoporosis.
- 88 delicious disease-combating recipes, including appetizers, main courses, and desserts, that make it easy to eat for good health.
- A new introduction explaining how whole food plant-based eating promotes health and prevents and/or reverses diseases.
- Recent research boxes highlight the latest studies that show the health effects of eating a fruits/veggie dense diet on health conditions.
- Divided into 4 sections: Plant-Based Basics, Foods That Boost Health, What Ails You? and Recipe Rx.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Softcover
- Dimensions: 8” x 10”
- SKU#: 6137A
- ISBN-13: 9781621455516
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest
- Publication Date: 2021
- Pages: 320