Make-Ahead Recipes (Summer 2020)
Availability: In stock
Stock your freezer with the foods your family craves, and you’ll never be at a loss for hearty homemade meals again. Simply turn to Make-Ahead Recipes and discover 127 dishes bursting with convenience. From cheesy casseroles that store in the freezer and breakfast bakes that set up the night before to classic slow-cooked comforts and frosty ice cream favorites, there’s a dish for every occasion in this must-have collection. You’ll even ﬁnd sides, snacks and soups—all offering make-ahead appeal!
- 127 super-convenient, time-saving dishes you can make ahead, store and enjoy any time you crave home cooking without the hassle!
- 7 chapters: Appetizers & Drinks, Casseroles & Entrees, Sides & Salads, Fridge & Freezer Desserts and more!
- Slow-Cooker Favorites chapter: discover set-n-forget dishes you can easily prep in the morning and come home to enjoy after a long, busy day.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish, plus handy nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges where applicable.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 6146S
- ISBN-13: 074820872200
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2020
- Pages: 130