Grandma’s Best Holiday Recipes (Winter 2021)
Grandmas are the best—and so is their holiday food! That’s why Grandma’s Best Holiday Recipes is stuffed with 127 heartwarming, handed-down recipes that would surely make yours proud. From timeless classics like Holiday Crown Pork Roast and Pumpkin Knot Rolls to Cranberry Fluff Salad and Frosted Turtle Brownies, every dish is sure to bring smiles around your table and stir up fond memories of family dinners past…just like grandma used to make!
Availability: In stock
- 127 classic, family-favorite holiday recipes just like grandma used to make.
- 8 chapters: Fresh-Baked Breads & Rolls, Traditional Main Dishes, Classic Cakes & Pies, Old-Fashioned Cookies & Bars, Best-Loved Sides & Salads and more.
- Plus, Christmas morning breakfasts for a very merry celebration.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate Fast Fix, 5-Ingredients, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Gorgeous, full-color photo of every dish, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish, plus handy nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges where applicable.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 6213S
- ISBN-13: 074470087922
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2021
- Pages: 130