Grandma’s Best Desserts (Summer 2020)
Availability: In stock
Now you can recreate all the classic sweets you savored as a child with Grandma’s Best Desserts. This nostalgic collection features 134 all-time favorite treats that will surely stir up delicious memories of sweet days spent in your Grandma’s kitchen. From Baki’s Old-World Cookies and Mom’s Citrus Buttermilk Cake to Cast-Iron Cherry-Berry Peach Pie and Gam’s Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, you’ll enjoy a variety of decadent desserts just like Grandma used to make!
- 134 vintage recipes you’ll keep forever—cookies, cakes, pies, cheesecakes, freezer treats & more!
- 6 chapters: Cookies, Bars & Brownies; Cakes & Cupcakes; Fruit Pies, Tarts & Cobblers; No-Bake, Chilled & Frozen Sweets and more!
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-Ingredients, Fast Fix, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Handy QR codes connect you to valuable how-to’s and trusted advice at tasteofhome.com.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen sprinkled throughout.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook time provided for every dish, plus handy nutrition facts and diabetic exchanges where applicable.
- Format: Special Issue
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 6150S
- ISBN-13: 074470879220
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2020
- Pages: 130