Farm to Table (2019)
Make the best of the season’s bounty with Taste of Home Farm to Table. Inside this fresh collection, you’ll learn how to capture nature’s magic on the dinner table with 134 homegrown recipes for summer’s best flavors. From appetizers and breakfasts to sides and desserts, you’ll find perfectly picked dishes that will help you enjoy your summer produce all year long. Plus, enjoy a full section on easy DIY marinades, pickles, jams & more!
Availability: In stock
- 134 homegrown recipes for summer’s best flavors—appetizers, breakfasts, sides & desserts!
- Organized by produce, find simply scrumptious recipes that highlight 21 popular fresh-grown fruits & vegetables.
- DIY Delicious section of easy ideas for canning your own produce, turning berries into preserves and mixing your own grilling marinades.
- Fresh Finds section highlights must-have products that will help you transport, prep or consume the season’s produce in style.
- Road Trip section features must-try recipes made with favorite ingredients from across America.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times, plus complete Nutrition Facts provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issue
- Dimensions: 9” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 6010S
- ISBN-13: 074470087939-09
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2019
- Pages: 130