Farm to Table (2018)
Availability: In stock
Make the best of the season’s bounty with Taste of Home Farm to Table. Inside this fresh collection, you’ll learn how to capture nature’s magic on the dinner table with 134 homegrown recipes for summer’s best flavors. From appetizers and breakfasts to sides and desserts, you’ll find perfectly picked dishes that will help you enjoy your summer produce all year long. Plus, enjoy a full section on growing your own herbs, buying fresh produce and more!
- 134 homegrown recipes for summer’s best flavors—appetizers, breakfasts, sides & desserts!
- Divided into 4 sections: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter.
- Sections organized by produce: find simply scrumptious recipes that highlight 29 popular fresh-grown fruits & vegetables.
- Fruits & Veggies 101: features helpful advice on growing your own herbs, seasonal guide to buying produce and more.
- Fresh Across America map is your coast-to-coast guide to the best farmers markets.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix, Slow Cooker and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times, plus complete Nutrition Facts provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 9-7/8” x 11-1/8”
- SKU#: 51634
- ISBN-13: 074820649336-85
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2018
- Pages: 130