Fall Recipes (2020)
Availability: In stock
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – Enjoy this newly reprinted edition of one of our most beloved issues, Fall Recipes 2016. Home cooks just can’t get enough of this recipe-packed edition.
In this edition of Fall Recipes, you’ll find all of Taste of Home’s best appetizers, drinks, main dishes, soups, sandwiches, salads, sides, breads, egg bakes and desserts that really showcase the season’s flavors. Plus, every recipe is featured on a convenient clip-out card, so you can easily tear them out and take them to the grocery store…or trade with friends!
- 204 easy fall-inspired recipes that highlight the season’s bounty.
- Clip-out recipe cards let you conveniently grab ‘n’ go or share with friends.
- Savor the season’s best flavors: pumpkin, caramel, apples and pecans.
- 9 chapters: Appetizers & Beverages, Meals in One, Casseroles, Desserts and more!
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate Fast Fix, 5-ingredient and Freeze It dishes.
- Helpful cooking tips from the Taste of Home Test Kitchen for guaranteed success.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos of every dish, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Format: Special Issues
- Dimensions: 8-3/4” x 11-1/2”
- SKU#: 6147S
- ISBN-13: 074820087923
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2020
- Pages: 130