Do-It-Yourself Basics (2021)
Master the most common DIY skills with Do-It-Yourself Basics. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, this DIY book gives you 127 projects & tips that show you how to get the job done right…without calling an expensive repairman! Plus, you’ll find easy-to-follow directions, detailed photos and valuable advice from the experts you can trust. You’ll SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS by completing projects yourself, with results you’ll be proud to show off!
- 127 simple repairs & projects for every level of DIYer—from beginners to pros—that will save you thousands of dollars.
- Convenient cost savings per project reveal how much you’ll save on average by fixing problems yourself.
- User-friendly wire-o format allows book to lay flat for easy reference.
- 8 chapters: Fix It; Replace It; Store It; Play It Safe; Install It; Plant It, Grow It and more.
- Bonus chapter shows you how to transform problem areas with projects for creating an accent wall and building a deck over a worn-out patio.
- Projects included: fix a warped cabinet, clean your carpets, replace a dishwasher, build a one-day garage storage system, make DIY gifts, plant a tree and more.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, how-to photos and detailed illustrations that will help you complete projects.
- Perfect for every level of DIYer—from beginners to pros!
- Format: Wire-O
- Dimensions: 7” x 8-15/16”
- SKU#: 6169H, 6170H
- ISBN-13: 9781621455400 (DTD)
- ISBN-13: 9781621455554 (UNDTD)
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Family Handyman
- Publication Date: 2021
- Pages: 256