Cast Iron (Summer 2019)
Availability: In stock
Serve up down-home flavor with the summer edition of Taste of Home Cast Iron. It’s packed with 112 seasonal dishes that celebrate farm-stand finds, all cooked to perfection in this incredibly versatile pan. You’ll also find a step-by-step breakdown of how to make classic family favorites like Best Ever Steak, Crispy Fried Chicken and Sizzlin’ Salmon. And, learn the basic gear, oils and techniques you need to pull off one of cast iron’s best perks in Frying 101.
- 112 comforting recipes made in a cast-iron pan—including juicy steak, crispy fried chicken, sizzlin’ salmon and more!
- 14 chapters: Best-Ever Steak, Chicken, Sandwiches & Burgers, Side Dishes, Breads, Cast-Iron Breakfast, Desserts and more!
- Cast-Iron Basics section includes cookware recommendations, must-have product guide, handy cleaning tips, stovetop secrets and helpful cooking guide.
- At-a-glance recipe icons that help you quickly locate 5-ingredient, Fast Fix and Freeze It dishes.
- Gorgeous, full-color photos throughout, so you can see the scrumptious results.
- Prep & cook times, plus complete Nutrition Facts provided for every dish.
- Indexed for fast, easy lookup.
- Format: Special Issue
- Dimensions: 9” x 10-7/8”
- SKU#: 51795
- ISBN-13: 074820087893-02
- Publisher: Reader’s Digest/Taste of Home
- Publication Date: 2019
- Pages: 130